Applications Now Open for the Canadian Seafood Stabilization Fund in Atlantic Canada
The Canadian Seafood Stabilization Fund (CSSF) provides $62.5 million to support fish and seafood processors. The Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) has announced the delivery delivering the CSSF to the Atlantic provinces through a $38.1M investment for Atlantic Canadian fish and seafood processors.
- Fish and seafood processing businesses in Atlantic Canada
- Not-for-profit organizations that support the sector
- Increase storage capacity – Find storage solutions for live, frozen and/or processed products. Storage may be:
- temporary or permanent
- domestic or international
- Plant Operations – Invest in new equipment, materials or services to:
- protect workers
- adapt plant operations, products or packaging
- increase efficiency and productivity
- Market responsiveness – meet new market demands:
- respond to new consumer needs
- find new markets
- deliver to new markets
All eligible costs are retroactive to and including the date of March 15, 2020.The amount of money you can receive under the CSSF depends on your situation and the nature of your application.
ACOA is now accepting applications for the CSSF online. The program will accept and assess applications until the funding runs out. ACOA will review applications for funding on a first-come, first-served basis.