Up To $150K in Funding Available to Ontario Municipalities
Through the Resilient Communities Fund, the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is offering financial assistance to support non-profit organizations and municipalities in Ontario that have been impacted by COVID-19. Funding is aimed at helping applicants address medium to long-term COVID-19 impacts and help rebuild their capacity and resiliency.
This fund aligns with OTF's mandate to support the capacity of non-profit organizations and build healthy and vibrant communities across Ontario. The non-profit sector continues to face many challenges, including the need to adapt program and service delivery, generate revenue, and address health and safety requirements.
Funding is available for projects that align with at least one of the following outcomes:
- Equip board members and employees with supports to implement new approaches, prepare for change and build resiliency
- Training, strategic planning and implementation, and metal and physical health support
- Improve and increase ability to access financial resources and develop new and / or alternative sources of revenue
- Develop fundraising plans, identify fundraising and financial technology resources, seek opportunities for public-private partnerships and social finance
- Adapt the delivery of programs and services to meet the needs of the community, employees and volunteers
- Identify new health and safety processes and required personal protective equipment
- Obtain equipment or renovate spaces to meet the needs of the organization to be able to safely deliver its programs and services
- Adapt to new ways of working
- Create and / or adapt new approaches for organizations to work together
- Successful applicants will receive a minimum of $5,000, to a maximum of $150,000
- Deadline to apply to the Resilient Communities Fund is December 8, 2021 at 5 p.m. ET.